Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, August 31, 2008
yeah! holidays are here. i am erally wanting to make an outing with my friends, lets hope that they are willing and can go out, just like God can and will answer my prayers, lol

*no connection

haha

anyway, i find this days, my feelings are getting over me and make me weird and unusual sometimes. like i have jealousy. when isee people get better stuff or grades, i get jealous, or maybe insecure. i know that i shouldny have this feelings, but however, i didnt show it much, but it sure does reflects the condition of my fleshly heart. terrible

zheng hong got a zombie deck! wah, heng my deck still can defeat his, or else, my duelist level will drop and i have to do a serious deck makeover, which is REALLY frustrating...

you know why i win? cos b4 every duel, i tell God that i have faith in the next cardi draw, and have faith in the deck that God has so kindly given me and blessed me with.

i tink someone's birthday o.O i didnt know?! LOL

haha gtg, if not DIE



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15