Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, August 18, 2008
Hey, don’t noe why, but feel like posting today. Haha

You know, I always have this split-personality feeling and thoughts, but not of actions, so I doesn’t control my actions. But, It inserts thoughts, sinful thoughts. It often make me succumb to them. Haix…

Due to this, it has caused me to speak death to a lot of ppl. Becos It keeps telling me of the bad things I can say to a person. It is really bad, I have been trying to rid of it, but cant seems able.

But there is a good thing too. I gained a good thought, the other side of the personality.
It always boost me, strengthen me and motivate me, teaches me how to do things and where and why had I done wrong. Of course, sometimes it tells me where I am wrong and tell me to convict and not to condemn, so I can run to God always.

However, I sometimes succumb to the bad thinking. Although knowing that it is wrong. That is what I really hate.

What I just like to hope is that the good side of me shall grow and destroy the bad thinking of mine, so that it will stop badgering me. i wanna continue doing great things and good things for God.

I wanna be strong.

“let the weak say ‘I am strong!’ ”

Haha

I wanna start to notice the small things, do them and get on with the big things! haha



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15