Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Hello, yet again……haha

English paper one. I don’t think I scored that well for it. But nvm, tried my best eh?
Hong yang came my cca today, think that he enjoyed it. Haha.
Alvin peh did a VERY CRUEL thing today. He scooped the pond water with tadpoles and guppies, then dump them into the sink to die. >< poor things.

Tomorrow the last lesson for Digital art. T.T it is so cool to do art I am good at. HAHA.
Anyway, this week was rather good, I beat David at yugioh, sad is that he is not using his most powerful deck LOL.

But, i have been a bit down and not really that devoted to God sometimes. I hope that God can grant me everlasting hunger for him and that I will never be a lukewarm Christian.

Also, I have been trying to read eclipse, but no time for it sometimes. I have been stuffing all sorts of studies together, so I can do my best for exams. EXAM COMIGN NEXT WEEK. AHHH ><

Last Friday went to ps, watch money no enough 2. it was a great show! It was both touching and funny! Haha

In the end, my friends took over the event, not me. Oh man, I didn’t plan that outing too well. Haix…

But anyway, I am now watching this exciting show of yu-gi-oh gx episode 147.
Been enjoying myself haha.

On the way home, david told me to stand up for myself stand up, but i was thinking, “stand up for myself of?”

LOL

But anyway. I am getting more better, in a sense. Haha

I don’t know wat to write, so I am writing crap. LOL ><



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15