Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, August 02, 2008
HELLO! Lets blog today! Haha

This week is quite ok. My sis went to the festival of praise. She went ushering. Haha.
David loved Dueling yugioh!!! Yes! God is sSOOO great! He gave me a friend that has the same hobby as me! I really want to have a good duel with him! GO DARK MAGICIAN!

Sometimes I wonder whether I am greedy and not satisfied with wat God gave me. He gave me a tinful of cards u see. But I really hope that I can get better cards to strengthen my deck. To beat david! Haha!!!

I feeling abit sick, my class has a few ppl that got a bit of flu, I tink I got a bit infected T.T. no worries, God will heal me!

I hope tt next Friday I can be able to get ppl to go out to the eating outing. I hope tt I can invite some of my friends in class, so that we can be able to just get to know each other better, then If possible, we can let each other know God more. Hope to invite the lukewarm Christians too.

Tata! See ya soon

Daryl~



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15