Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Hello!! Its like a long time since I blogged. Last sat to be exact.

I m doing this in the middle of cca. -.-
We are having much fun with the balloon Jordan bought. They are like spraying the air at their faces lol.
Anyway…

This week was quite fun. Healed much from flu ^^ praise God!

My deck was not able to defeat dav. Haix… must IMPROVISE!!!!

I believe in the power of my deck!

Anyway, clement was totally offended this week. He had a shouting match with mr cham. Plus, he shouted vulgar in the middle of the argument. Lol. He like so insecure. Poor soul.

We sang 4 times birthday songs for gavin. Hope that he enjoyed it.

Hong ren spreaded flu to us. The whole class tio flu…

My form teacher just came back today. Her mum passed away. >.< we made a card for her. She seems happy, guessed we make her day ^^.

The class was making much witty comments to ms goh about mr siaow. She was like fighting down her laughter all the way.lol. she new npcc madam. Then she ran away in class when she saw the insect. Zz…

We are having our moment of fun. Cherish it see yu xiang!!

Like to hear from u <<<. Daryl~



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15