Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, August 15, 2008
hello! i gotta make this a QUICK post, cant make my mum find out LOL.

next week holidays ler, very sian, hope to maintain my position or to go even higher :P LOL

i just called my friend yersterday, i just realised he wasnt really a luke warm christian as presume. he love going for church services and he comes near a church to my house too! haha.

yeah, but the problem is, he doesnt really do quiet time and doesnt pray much. just hope that i can get him to open up and to talk to him better.

tuesday was great. i prayed with david on the phone for our cca mates. haha. i was just doing my quiet time halfway, duno why but feel like praying for them with david, haha.

yeah! refulgent heroes came out great! i created a refulgent pet, dragonoia. haha

must chiong for studies, but doesnt change any thing, still playing when got time, still doing quiet time. must learn to prioritise. although sis said that qt may not be compulsory, i still wanna discipline myself in doing qutie time most of the week, like around 5 times a week, that means 5 days.

when i put quiet time in the afternoon, felt a bit better, no one to suddnely come in, and at night, i can do what i need and want to do ^^.

haha

gotta go, prevent my self from being scolded. haha

daryl~



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15