Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Hello!

This days, I feel like I really sometimes have fear more than faith, although knowing that only through faith that God can work through me. But sometimes, I just cant be able to convince myself that, that is sad.

I am quite upset by myself, cos I just fear fear fear, and not really trusting in God’s power.

I just like to hope and to pray that God may give me this sudden burst of strength and faith, so that I may learn to trust and rely on him with faith too.

I hate myself sometimes, that although believing that God is here, I cant trust him fully.

I will try, dear Lord, I will try.

This few days ,offering issues keep coming up, to my discontent with the devil that is.
Its irritating, when u know you cant fully convince the person when he/she don’t even understand ur principles, your stand of religion.

I tried explaining , but my sis told me that its pointless after a few attempts. Haix…

I guess the only way is to pray for my parent’s salvation now.

Through faith, we are saved, but through works, we are rewarded. Wow.

I wanna pursue the high call of God.
I wanna store up Great treasures in Heaven.
I wanna attain perfection, that is maturity.

I wanna be a history maker in this world.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15