Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, July 11, 2008
HELLO! GUYS!

Today just saw this great friend in DMA, DAVID(ANOTHER GREAT DISCIPLE OF CHRIST! YIPEEE…

I have been like praying a loooong time for God to give me a great friend besides hui jie, and it like I hear from Aaron that a person is about to come to dma, so I just really prayed to God a small prayer, just requestiong that person will be likeable, holy, godly, and on fire for Him. And TADA! Here comes david!

Haha…

I have seen so much, but I still doubt sumtimes, HOW WORSE CAN TT GET SEE YU XIANG…

God jus created so many things to convince me that he is really powerful and prayer DOES work MIRACLES

Here it comes, another miracles
I quite like david, he is zealous for God and he is the sort of likeable person. Lol

I compare his skin tone to mine, he was very well tanned and I was like so super white -.-

I DUN WANNA LOOK WHITE, but I don’t like swimming either…

Hong Yang coming DMA!! Yea!
So many things have changed, test of temptation, sometimes I fail, sometimes I pass. Lol

I wanna score a good 100%!

Looking at my class, I really sometimes do feel hopeless and make me wanna rely on God more to help them and to pray for them…

“Life without Jesus is like a donut”

I have seen many
And I learned to pity
I see God.
Oh yes
Salvation is here.
Let those who mourn
Let those who cry
Be comforted
Be loved
Be safe
Be secure

“I CARRY WITHIN, EVERLASTING LOVE, YOU’LL NEVER LET ME GO, THROUGH IT ALL…”

HALLELUJAH

Christ is here. Salvation Is here
God is pushing me forward, I can see it now, I believe.

I will see myself going to church. I will have great friends
Hang Siang, Zhang Tong, Edmund, Aaron, Jordan, David, Hui Jie, Ying Xuan, Xuan Wen, Johnathan.

Salvation is here. LETS MOVE ON!!!

I will be back. Promise guys!
Daryl~



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15