Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Hello! Have not been blogging like for quite a time, so jus came bac here to tok to u guys today!

Today cca was FUN! We did istopmotion with Lego. COOL!
Quite gross when we filmed, we film the head of the dobby tio chop off by a spider.zzz

Then we filmed the deathnote story, where the book dop on the guys face after seeing a person tio stabbed by another person…

Another member in DMA! Seems to be an expert in photoshop. I just hope that my feelings of jealousy will not be triggered, haix, I DON’T like this feelings…

I was not been myself today



I spoke death, I laughed and stupid and death jokes, I wasn’t pure and holy.

Been praying to God about it to change, I know he’s doing something now. God is a God of completion and he will do everything till the end.
Sometimes just dun like the way my friends treat zt. Jun Wei keep insulting him to go back China, spoked loudly to tell him to shut up, the teacher tot is I scold her but didn’t ask. My guess was that she didn’t understand what I was talking(she was also from China)
Zt just simply cant control his temper sometimes. He also is VERY insecure and wanted all the attention he can get. Clement is SUPER prideful. He is quite petty, but u cant blame him for being defensive after being taunted by the whole class.

How insecure can a person get, including me. Life without Jesus is like a donut.

I dunno wanna live this way anymore, I want God into my life. I will continue praying, by making the difference I want to make!

I wanna be a history maker in this world.






“God has not make us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15