Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, July 28, 2008
Hi! It’s a bit rare that I blogged in such a quick time just after the post b4.

I introduced hui jie to david today. They didn’t really talk to much, I have to “push” them to talk haha.

Hui jie, like me really wanted this group, but david feels otherwise, and I think what he feels is the right way cause my sister explained it to me, telling me that it will be better for a church to be in a group, so to prevent any confusion and that we can get people into hoGc and since different churches has different cultures, it will be better to have separate groups.

Well then, if that is the case, and I don’t know much hoGc people in my school, looks like my group idea have to drop off 

Buts its ok, at least I still have Christian friends, hope I can stand strong with them.

It’s a bit weird, becos david is my friend, and I hardly can talk to him face to face. That’s why I thank God that he allowed the invention of telephones and handphones to occur, haha.

Becos, everytime I talk to him, he will be distracted by people around him and I feel weird talking to him like this, at lease I can dig for some other stuff when we are talking at phones, haha.

I have seen my friends, and I look at their condition, I believe they can excel, its just that they have not been relinquishing their best potential In certain talent their good at. They have just been walking around with their eyes blindfolded, with no one to guide them. I thank God too, for his great lamp that shines forth my path, that allow me to know where I should go, I thank Him too for his umbrella, which I can run under to without geeting soaked or the fear of facing the storms.

I thank God too, becos He who is you is greater than he who is in this world. I thank him for giving a person such a great healing that they may come out of their past hurts. I looked at the great people around me, and I am awed, cos I can see God’s miracle working in them. Therefore I am not angry with God for putting me in a moderate income family, nor a family with parental objection, cos this will cause me to rely on Him more and to be strengthened in a way whereby I will have great hunger for Him.

Like what everybody said, and I had heard it lots of time: ‘ it’s a wonder, how God works sometimes”

This is something I cannot predict. Cos as david said “coincidences are God in disguise”

It has been a long time since I posted such an artistic post. LOL
I want God in my life, I want to live by his word and live by his will.
I let God decide, becos whatever he does for me, it ALWAYS for my very best.
Yesterday had a nightmare, I was quite frightened, another work of the devil.

I rebuked him b praying to God and singing worship songs in the morning.
I so hate this kind of feeling. I don’t want to be fearful, I want to be a strong Christian.
I am quite proud of david, cos he is a student counselor and still a leader in church In charge for 2 schools. If I was to become a student counselor, I dun tink I can even cope. I have too much in my mind already.

I see my classmates, all of them are making a joke out of everything and just entertaining themselves with childish jokes.

I KNOW WHAT IS LACKING IN MORNING PRAYEERS!
~ ImPaCt~
Impact is certainly lacking in morning prayers. The people does not speak prayers with impact and its sounds just ~flat. Haha

Anyway. Time to go. Quite a long post. I m glad 

See ya, daryl



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15