Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, June 16, 2008
YOYOYO!

went out to watch chronicles of narnia today

so good!
this is a really good show, a MUST WATCH

this shows alot in christainity life too.

Aslan represents God. without him, the narnians cannot win a battle, like how humans cannot stand without God.

it also shows, like the rat, that even small people, handicapped people, people that may seems weak, STANDS STRONG when God is in their lives.

this shows rocks man.

went to watch it with my sis and my future cg mates like boxue samantha, fedora, desiree and so forth...
i believe. like lucy, he believed that Aslan will come and help them.


as long as i faith, continue asking, i WILL DO IT!

as long as i have faith and wisdom, i can overconme my fears of the dark, the devil and ghosts(which are not real) and loneliness and insecurities. I BELIEVE!

i dun wanna fight alone, i wan God with me. i want his roar to be around me to scare the wits out of the devil.

next week going bac school...

i PROMISE. 2G WILL SEE GOD! 2G REVIVAL WILL COME! and i will be around there with my almighty Aslan with me(that is God of course!) and his roar will be heard. a triumphant roar of course!

2G, strive on!



**ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15