Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, June 30, 2008
YOOOOO!!!

Here I am, back into blogging business. Although I have not been blogging, but here I am, to tell u guys about the msg of the day!

I watched Narnia yesterday, the lion the witch and the wardrobe. Its so NICE!
I told my cousin every detail about the show that has biblical stuff. Its like, they had tooked A LOT of biblical stuff and put it into the show. I loved it best when Aslan said “it is finished” to peter after he had pounced on the white witch, sort of a like defeating the devil when Jesus died on the cross

But the most saddest part was the they were capturing Aslan and shaving him of his mane. And people started mocking him. Although its like Aslan has the power to strike them down dead, its like Jesus, who has the power and legions of angels like Aslan who has hi own army too, they didn’t commanded them to come and kill or fight the enemy, becos they knew that it is sumthing they have to do and it must be done. Jus like Jesus dying on the cross for us. SUPER SAD BUT GREAT THAT PART IS!

I can see that the seed that has been sown on my cousin’s heart is a bit sprouting, lets hope that it is a MUSTARD SEED the is growing and is sown. HAHA!

Its just like I told my cousin how I accepted Christ into my life and how everything changes, all my testimonies, how I got more friends. I told her that I tried being friend with the people in the past that just insulted me. I told her that I did not had a heart of hatred, but a heart of compassion and I took pity on them instead that they were like Edmund, who just took a little step of Turkish delight, a step of temptation and sinned.

I told my cousin also the great testimony I had when that day the light was faulty and I said “in the name of Jesus, light up!” and it did.

I told her that accepting Christ was the BEST and not a regretful and the most WISEST decision in my life. (I told her wif such force I tink she is convinced that I m a devoted Christian LOL)

Its miraculous though, knowing wat God can do. At first my sister was not at tt place when I talked to her. She wanted me to talk instead by smsing me. However, my mum was inside the room and it was VERY UNWISE and inconvenient to talked about such stuff when she is near, so I just prayed and confronted the devil so that my mum will go out and to ask him to get lost and that my cousins would come in.

At first I was like thinking, should I do it??? I then took a courageous decision and jus talked after my mum went out and they were inside. So its like, I was not really the 0ne talking then, it was the holy spirit that made me verbalise the words, that guide me through telling things to my cousin, so it is just really POWERFUL!!

I can see salvation! I can see God! I can see LOVE! I can see me, them , everyone in church, and I will just like to hope, after u had seen this, u will have a great smile in your face.

Have a great day. =D



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15