Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, June 19, 2008
hey guys! long time no see! as you can see in my tagboard, there is a person named "l" who tagged there, asking about perserverance. what i am concernced is, is he/she a christian??

well, L, about perserverance. i think it will be better, for me to tell u some facts about my own perserverance rather than talking so much about some knowledge of perserverance that may bore you out.

on May 25. it was the first time that i step into Singpost level 12Heart of God church going for a christian rock concert. this was a miracle, can u believe it? my parents are STRONGY against me and my sister of choosing christianity as a religion. this was a powerful miracle. you know why? becos of the perserverance God gave me. i never backed down when my parents rejected me of going this time. i persevered. the more they rejected, the more i prayed. i believe that God has seen my perserverance and hunger to step into my future church. on 17 may, i was at amk hub with my family. i asked my mum, with full trust and faith in God, again about the concert. this time, the miracle happened. she said "alright just this time". u noe what. this is truely about prayer and having faith in God and the perserverance to go on that made it possible for me to go. it was perserverance and faith that i believed i was sure able to go that i kept praying and praying.

it worked, you see, so its something powerful and amazing. however, this perserverance is not what i have myself. its something i get. becos i have hunger to know God, this gave me courage and perserverance. therefore, it worked.

you said that you are sick and tired of perservering right? dont fret. its not only u who feels this way. i did too. no matter how much i tried to pray and ask last time, it did not work. however, from last time till now, i had grwon ALOT in christianity, therefore, the power of my faith was stronger than last time. i was afraid of asking, afraid of rejection, afraid of the dark, there was so many things i am afraid of, so how would i have perserverance? it was not perserverance that time, it was struggling. sturggling to stand strong. there were times i even shed tears when iam alone in the dark for too long. i was afraid.

however, it is said that we should enjoy and not endure christianity, therefore, i always looked it at a better end whenever my parents rejected me of going church. i always say to myself "what God does for me is always for the good, i will continue having faith in him and the devil will not hinder me from going church". this is some positve attitude you should have too if u are a christian. believe in him, and he will do miracles for you. cos it is stated (my favourite verse)"i can do all things through christ who strengthens me" philippians 4:13

even if you are not a christian, dun fret! cheer up yourself and move on with life. let go of things. if you got watch star wars, ep3 revenge of the sith, Master Yoda told anakin about his visions of seeing his loved one dead to tell him to LET GO. dont bear too much things of your past in your heart. dis is wat happened to me last time. i bored too much of my past misery(b4 i knew God) n my heart. (if you want to know wat is my past misery, read my first post!) i cannot forgive. i held on to them. slowly, when i met God, i started letting go. i didnt bothered much of people's opinion of me nowadays(except those who are reliable). i let go. it is also said in the bible that whenever we let go, we give it to God and he will deal with it. so why hold on to past things??

look forward! dont be sick and tired of peservering. everything will be calm when God is here. it stated that we although we pray and have faith, we dont do anything about it, it is useless. i cant expect my parents to say "ok u can go church" without asking them abt it. i have to GO ON, i have to PERSERVERE.

it said that when we do things with the spirit, he will help and make things easier. when u realised it, it is not something by your own strength, it is by the spirit that u came so far.

so, dont be sick of perserverance! you will be amazed of what u will get if you perservere to the end. same for us christians, if we can stand strong and perservere small persecutions now, how can we stand strong against the revelation, against BIG persecutions?

dont feel that perserverance is something hard to get. jus believe in yourself, and if you are a christian, believe in God! when u have a desire of hunger to do sumthings, u will have so much perserverance, wanting to complete it.

dont be too sad with everything, share it with sumone, if possible, with me. i am willing to do so and is surely welcoming anyone even you to consult me. although i may not be an adult, i am sure that with my faith, God's power, i can help you. so dont worry.

Jesus and me is here. so, i jus wanna tell you, you're not alone!

:D Jesus loves you and so do i!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15