Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, June 13, 2008
HELLO PEEPS! LONG TIME NO SEE! decided to blog today. edmund ching got into blog too. haha suprised.

i cam up with an idea of the "refulgent" heroes, because looking at Jaden yuki and aster phoenix's destiny heroes and elemental heroes. wanted sumthing to do with "light" then thought of REFULGENT. haha

didnt talk much to my friends in hols. no one call me. i call sumone he also dun wan pick up my calls(purposely or wat?)
watched indiana jones. very nice show. haha

rakion, mage lvled up! haha lvl 15 ler, long walk to go...

anyway, been planning out my timetable for everyday. trying to do as i planned haha.

i love the book naomi lent me! the book is super cool! it talked about the prayer of a praying teen! i have seen soooo much testimonies of the power of prayers. i m so powerfully convinced that prayers is POWERFUL!

tata guys! gtg! see ya on www.iamadiscipleofchrist.blogspot.com next time! BYEBYE!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15