Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
hello!!

long time nvr blog ler! jus blogging here for fun, showing some of my pictures and also one of the WEAPONS i invented with my gift of imagination frm God, haha

had fun with COLOUR PENCILS today. made a colour wheel, jus did sumthing to occupy myself. quite difficult to get the points of the pencils to match up with each other. haha.

anyway, all thanks to this anime i watched(not telling u wat it is) it got my imagination going of magical weapons, staffs and wands. haha

this hols proved to be quite boring. no motivation to study. no one asked me out. rakionising everyday. so BORED. no one ask me out. jus have to stay at home and talk to myself. Zzzzz

kk, enuff ler, show u all the pic...








What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15