Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, May 16, 2008
oooh!!! went the zoo today. seen quite many animals. had a very fun experience!
but miss a cca lesson today. aw...
me and hang siang relationship growing. sometimes i feel that i aa too much. might lead to his dislike. should try and be myself more and more. been working hard for it.
this few days were like quite amazing. turned out to be one of the top scorers in class. got 68% for sa1 and ca1 overall percentile. haha highest 70% AWW MAN...
told hui jie of Hang Siang, Zhang Tong, Edmund, Aaron, Jordan. haha. got another person i can share things of rather than jus my sis

speaking of my sis, she got a fever! oh nooo... hope she will get a speedy recovery. pray for her guys!

Zheng Hong is like owning me now everytime in rakion, no fun de.

been coming out with new designs. still learning. got some fun logos.
Mrs. Roche gave me a lollipop that day! cos i helped her. so nice of her. it was cola flavour. i sucked it all the way home.
one more week to freedom and BOREDOM. haix... no hols plans. dunno what to do during the hols lehx. so sian

may Jesus loves you and so do i! i wana see more people saved! may God grace come upon this day. I WANT TO ACCELERATE!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15