Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, May 25, 2008
LIVING LIFE WITH YOU I FEEL ALIVE!

yeah! this is one of the lyrics for one of the redrain songs yesterday!(i didnt get to know the title of the song ><)
it was a COOL event however! everyone was clapping, jumping, waving their hands, everyone was soooo enthu! COOOLLL!!!
Fedora was just beside me then. she was jumping all the way through, encouraging me to jump, but i didnt >< . should had, cos this is just all ways of praising God mar!
sad, Hang Siang and Ethel didnt manage to come. it was such a cool event. A CHRISTIAN ROCK CONCERT. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? OMG, IT WAS COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

rather, i liked the part whereby some of the christians in HOGC came to the stage to share their testimonies. and its like the main singer(i forgot his name) of the red rain band was sharing his testimony of being near to death when he shouted, "JESUS!" and he was rescued by the wave that was sinking him and his seven year old brother. COOLL

God is so miraculous and powerful. all thanks to his grace, he let me come to his house. all thanks to his grace, i am able to breakthrough and gave me more hope and faith in him that he will do the impossible for us!

Fedora left a great impression on xuan and wen. she was so cute and funny! xuan was like saying "she's so cute" HAHA nice one Fedora!

recognize alot of familiar faces when we went to have lunch at macs. saw Naomi, Boxue, Sylvia, Darren, Fedora, Nelson and so forth...

DIDNT TOOK MUCH PICTURES T.T i wanna have a good memory of HOGC so that it will nvr leave my mind again T.T

everything was great and fun yesterday. when i saw everyone sharing their testimonies, i had a GREAT urge to share mine too. haha

"feel the fear but do it anyway" another lyrics. felt that i should apply it to my daily life. i am always fearful. so full of worries. haiyo...

on sat, another family quarrel.
it was quite huge as it was becos my sis went to the toilet to soend her quiet time, cos i doing my quiet time at our room, so clash. then she decide to go toilet.
then everything turned chaotic
screams, shouts everything.
then my mum was like screaming at us to close and keep our bibles.
i was like,"oh shit! wat to do??!!"
one part of me was like thinking, " DONT! dont keep, stand strong! cos it is stated, "blessed are you who are persecuted for righteousness sake" and well, also for God's sake and Jesus' sake.
i felt that this was the holy spirit within me, telling me wat to do. it was like telling me saying, "if i cant withstand this little persecution, how am i going to stand strong on the day of revelation?"
so i decided, NO, i am not going to keep the bible.
HURRAY, the battle was won. haha
so, my mum just went away.

everything ended with a verge of tears. haha

conclusion for the day...

RED RAIN ROCKS!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15