Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, May 09, 2008
hello guys! have not been blogging for a looooooooong time, sorry to keep u all waiting!
EXAMS OVER! finally, i can push away that heavy anchor within my heart. that time was HORRIFYING. honestly, when u keep pushing and scaring yourself, it is really terrible.
well, as for my exams, cam liao. maths lost 15marks ler, no need say, no a1.
Eugene said 85 marks still can get a1. but at least an encouragement, but u think possible? lets hope so, pray hard...

my art! dunno whether can get good grades or not and maintain first or 2nd in class. as "your father" had said in the tag board that my friend Xavier drew VERYYY nicely, well, let's wish him luck then. PLEASE MRS.ROCHE DONT BE TOO STRICT WITH ME! haha...

been getting a few friends lately. Hang Siang, who i never seems unable to sms or call for around 1/2hr a day, our relationship seems to be growing strong. haha
OUCH yeasterday eat steamboat then got blister, got burned by the handle. super pain at that time, at least now not much of an incovenience to my hand now.
watched speed racer yesterday! i expect Naomi to watch, cos got her Rain there! haha.
my life is still fine, except when Hang Siang asked me a question which results into a great shock. he asked me whether want play soccer. wow...
for my life until now, no one had really seriously asked me to play soccer yet.
everytime during pe when playing soccer, i always get left out and i was even spat at the word "useless" by my friend b4, so bad har?
i was trying to convince Hang siang that i will be "not useful" to him if i go, so wats the point?
lol, been trying to escape his question. haha
now, more worries! exam will pass or not? lOL

k lar, gtg, mum scold liao, later grounded than DIE AHHHHHHHH...
byeybe! blogging soon...



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15