Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tomorrow last day! OMG, going to holiday liaox, a loooong period of boredom is here...

so, today blogging here to tell u people some good news and some EMO news.

GOOD NEWS! i am going RED RAIN CONCERT this sunday at Heart Of God Church! YES, my future church, here i come!
yes! God had yet performed another great miracle of his, after all my prayers, i think he had felt my determination and thus allowed me to go! hooray!
my two cousins is coming too! this will be a GREAT and MEMORABLE event!

yes! my ranking in class is 2nd! for once in my life! i got a grand total of 68%, all thanks to God's grace upon me. but i had realised that i had not been doing quite well, especially on my maths, but broke through in science.
STUDY! this hols MUST study!

zheng hong to promised me that he will owned me 50times in rakion, bring your horse over man, lets see what u got, hahahahaha...

i had expected far too much from my friends i think. even my sister agrees so. she said that i had wanted to much from my friends that maybe i expect them to accomadate me. felt that wat she said was true.
this school hols not really got much plan. just goin bac school for three days for cca. YEAH! i last few weeks missed two sessions of cca, missed my cca so much T.T

i sometimes wonder, who am i? i have not really been myself, and the "myself" seems not to look like me at all. i hate this me. i dont like it. i wanna change. this evil part of me likes to attract attention and lead me to do the wrong thing, the "sinful" part of me. God, please come and relieve this part of me and vanquish it. stay 100% within my life, and occupy every space of my heart.

keep my and my friends fire burning

love you lots.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15