Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, April 25, 2008
hey everyone! havent been blogging for weeks ler, sorry guys!

lol.today, haix, a very TIRING day! so ridiculous! during the sports days, the upper secs are like so inconsiderate, they just squeeze us like helll than they have space among themselves, they even threw my friends back aside to get space, so lame nad stupid!

i also seems that i have not been myself this few days. i have tried to been myself, but it seems quite wrong and that Gavin and Hang Sian had been totally annoyed by me totally.
i dont understand hang siang! he just dont respond to me when i tok to him and that i seems just a nobody to him at all! :@
Gavin: i tried to being myself to him, but i cant! i just keep aa aroound, evil!
i hate myself! i dont like it! i wanna have friends naturally, and no becos of being AA...

i don wan! i prayed to God to change, and i really hope that i will change too!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15