Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, March 29, 2008
heyheyhey! i am back in buisness baby! whooo

lol

quite an enthu post, but anyway...

i m bac in rakion! for those who got play rakion nowdays, please add me as buddy and tag at my blog, telling me who are you, my userid is xroxyboiiix

add me k?

i haven been posting, cos i am so engrossed wif rakion. haha

i see a new disciple in distance! JORDAN TANG! blessed are you who wants to know God more. you are SOOOOO loved! thanks God too, for his great love and grace to let Jordan know him and for him to be able to acquire salvation.
but the problem is, he still believe that there is EVOLUTION! oh no!
no matter how i tell him, he still believe that there is salvation, like what the!

is there someone here can give me a reliable evidence to show him that evolution does not occur? oh man...

but i can see a distant disciple coming our way, my fellow friends! i believe that he is coming soon, all thanks to the grace of God! yeah~



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15