Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, March 02, 2008
today, got back most of the examination test papers. haha
supposedly to be excited, engrossed, but turned out to be a great dissapointment instead.

failed my bio! ARRRHH! biology is suppose to be my best subject! OMG! but i manage to pass physics, luckily i guess.

history 27/40, well at least better than my last test. better than i expected, haha.

ENGLISH! 23/40! arhhhhhhh! i cant even score well for my importent subjects, OH NO!

chinese, well at least an encouragement, 60/70, haha!

still, in this exams, there is always dissapointment, jealousy, and also, the learning experience of humility.

i am really dissapointed in my results, now thinking of ways to solve this "puzzle" in how to score well. well, jealousy also occured in me as well. i know its not a good thing, but the feeling just comes into me, but i never really express that feeling out though, jealousy is a sin. and i know i should never commit such sin. i am just sort of a "jealous" that others had gotten such great marks than i can get and that annoying hong yang keep saying that he will score lower than me, in the end, score even higher than me, grrrr.... haha

i have been trying to keep my self humble and learning the art of humility, and not to be as arroggant, or show off. now i am even have trouble in keeping my self from being jealous of others. haixx...

i fell myself quite hypocritical, as i myself have low marks and is totally devastated, whereas i told others not to be as sad, cause God has a good and well-planned destiny to my christian friends. i tried to remain cheerful, but i cant stand others being soooo happy, or try to even show-off in front of me. i dont understand why i cant feel happy for others, although i know that i shouldnt do these sinful things.

why? why? can God give me a full answer, i have a very weird split personalty, one who tell/give me goo thinkings, while the other, tells me bad things and give me evil advices, while of course sometimes, i take the evil advices of my evil side. (dont worry, i am not like dr jekyll and mr hyde) lol

well, hang siang is quite dissapointed wif his own marks, therefore i tried telling him that God has a great destiny for him, so dont worry. haha

well, lets hope for the best, i will work hard! to those who read this, jia you too! =D

may Jesus love you and of course, so do i!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15