Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, February 21, 2008
yo! i am back in blogging! whoo hooo! this week has its upS and downS haha but i also like those downS cause i know that it will let me be able to grow through this and let me get stronger, that's why it makes my christian life exciting! enjoy, not endure! haha. well let's talk about hte upS i have been going through. well lets see...
uh huh! this week is a great week! two people has open up to christ even more! they even asked questions about christ as well! cool! but i really hope, too that i can be able to convey the right answer to all of them! haha
it all started that when Hong Yang asked about it haha. then it also started when Jordan asked me also about it! cos he's been telling me that he feels that christainity is the "right" religion, cool! an improvement! looks like my zeaolousity for God really get this people's curiousity up!

well, there had been a few downS as well this week, but still i don't treat it far too seriously haha. Leroy had been challenging me and criticising our religion, >< haha.
but it's ridiculous, cos he firstly state that those "holy baskets(i said it in a leniant form)" cant score good grades but the first thing is, i topped the whole class in biology, zzzzz.
it was another day, my christian friend(who had backslided much) scored full marks for maths. and i score one more point higher than his grades, lol. so i just said to him "eh, your "so-called holy baskets can score egood grades as well" and then he did a childish thing by throwing a paper ball directly at my face. zzzzz. so i gave him a "lame" face. then he sat on me afterwards, then spat (with no saliva) at me, lame right? i just gave him another lame face haha.
what i realised is, he is just a lonely, small, boy.
he is lonely, seeing that he is always alone at home, therefore, in school, he is always "acting" like a girl, doing bad things and also make fun of teachers, just to attract attention, haix...
i felt really pitiful for him, i tried encouraging him, telling him that there is someone trusting and loving him, still, he rufused my love and trust, doing lots of things to hurt me, just to let others laugh together with him, quite stupid har, haha! there is still alot of persecuting of me because i had done righteousness things, which seems "action", "extra", or "spoilsport".
haha
i really enjoy this christian life, everything seems to be falling into right places and that God is always with me. i quite also like it that there are difficulties and also ease in my life.

YEAH happy ending! haha



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15