Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sunday, January 13, 2008
yea! finally sumone enjoys reading my blog, i can rmb that day when edmund ching asked me when i was going to post a new post, wow! what a great encouragement! i m sure it came from the lord, after being criticised by some people like that, it sure is great!

well, so i m going to post a new post here, the first post at grandma house! haha

well, i got a few messages to some people.
to Edwin: i shall not change my blog name cos it is my blog, my decision, and i m writing to those ppl who apreciate listening, so if u wanna post any negative comment, pls keep quiet. and most importantly i shall not be hindered by ur comments.btw, God bless to u too that u shall get saved!

to edmund: thanks u for the little encouragement! although it isnt phrase like one, it is still an encouragement to me! thank you!

to nelson, fedora, naomi: thanks u guys! for standing up for me when my friends spam at my blog, really lame anyway, but it is still really a great feeling that ppl are standing up for me! thank you!

to zheng hong, wenbin : its really stupid for u guys to spam my blog, but i hope tt u shall read my posts seriously and not to spam, God bless that u shall get saved!

anyway... haha, not sure what to post of lehx haha.

hmmm...

lets say about my life in school?

sch getting diff, teacher absent two weeks, pretty irritating but i should have prayed for her to get well, dissapointed by myself.
haix, i really pray then for her to get well, and God bless to those who reads this! jyjy!

God bless tata!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15