Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, January 04, 2008
hihi! yea so many visit my blog! great! haha

haix... still got criticised by people for being gay >< which i didnt at all, lame...

i dun tink i care lor, who cares haha!
i love my God! and i know he loves me!

i prefer my God's opinion of me than others, so if people criticise me, they are insulting a great work of God. and i say this all to the rest of the people who are also like me, being insulted of their image or whatsoever. do not worry what others thinks of you, trust our God more than we trust man!
and to those who are insulting people now, i tell u this, you have no rights to insult people as all of us are equal, why would God creates us and have us all insulted? stop being used by the devil and to let people look down upon themselves. please know that the power of the tounge is very great and can even cause life and death.

and i tell u this devil, everytime u try and use me to terrorise people(if i have the temptation to such thing), i would immediately pray to my lord for forgiveness and i would keep praying for tt person to be saved as well and that people would stop terrorising. and when i saw sumone terrorising me, i would pray, too that u will get lost and to tell my lord to forgive tt person and to get him saved too, and to hope he shall not do such thing to me, or to others. and when i saw sumone terrorising others, i would pray too, in hope tt both parties will get saved and that will not rebuke each other and may lead to fights.

lets see who is the one who will has the last laugh eh?

i will win u Devil, cos it is stated "i can do all things through christ who strenghtens me"

with the power of my Lord, u will NEVER win me and my lord!

and i write here, to those who are ashamed of themselves cos of this happening to u. dun be ashamed! be happy! know that the lord is always wif u and the lord will turn this into good things for u in the future!

and that when maybe friends sort of "criticise" u, dun mind much but laugh wif them as they laugh! haha

i also sumtimes do criticise ppl but tts for fun, too and i know the other party arent hurt, haha, i just hope so , but the best for me, i guess, is to stop it at all. i want to do tt from now onwards, i promise to. and i hope that i shall not break this promise to the lord.

wow, a long post! haha

first few days onli, got ppl fight ler ><

haix

byebye! God bless, Jesus loves you and so do i! bye



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15