Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, January 26, 2008
yoyoyo! sorry peeps i havent been bloggin for a WEEK, sorry for the late posts, quite lazy these few days, haha >.<

feeling rather weak now, abit sick, started off with throat sore, then coughing, then i tink i got a flu, zzzzz.
may the lord bless me and that i will recover soon, as soon as possible. haha.

these week could not be more terrible, more criticism, more mockings, more humiliation, zzzzz.

thank goodness, God gave me peace in my heart to stop myself to unleash the anger within me, but still sumtimes, i jus cant seems to control the anger within me, haizzzz.

started off with my teacher talking about animals, then my friend start to say humans are animals. well, i just told him, saying we are not animals as animals hadnt any souls but we had. then he started mocking at our religion(which i found strange as i didnt even mention any word related to christianity, LOL)
then he started telling everyone what had happened, then got one pretty ridiculous guy came telling me not to act christian, i was like, come on lar! i am a christian and u tell me not to act like one, i was like, HUH?!

LOL

then got another guy came and shake his head at me and had a grin(or a smirk i dont know haha)

on the way home, the guy asked me"since you say animals have no souls, then what about the cavemen?"

i was pretty blur that time and asked: what are cavemen? LOL

he told me it was the earliest men living on earth, really? o.O

haha.
i really wanted to tell him straight in the face that humans can praise, worship, pray to God but animals cant, but i guess even i said tt, he might ridicule me even more as he dont understand, lol.

so the next day, i was curious why my friend shook his head at me so i went and asked why.
he told me he was dissapointed in me, but the changed his ans to say tt he purposely did tt to anger me . o.O
then the guy who tell me not to act christian say that this friend will never turn into a christian like me. o.O
very irritated with these busybodies, haix.
very diff for me to bless those who curse me, but i know i MUST.

now a bit sick, i prayed hardly for God to heal me, well, i guess i shall have to wait patiently for tt to happen.
hahas

well tts all i have to say, hey guys! rmb to pray for me to get well and tt i can be able to go church asap k? thanks!

God bless and bye!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15