Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, December 27, 2007
yeah! so long nvr update blog ler! dun blame me hor, feeling lazy this few days haha!

ok lets begin! God bless to those who read this!

haha

so, school is reopening eh? SIANNNNN two months seems to whoooooosh by! haix, a new year, a new beggining.

i dunno why, sumthing in me tells me tt its gonna be a hard year in my school and both in the walk with God.

but rmb! no matter how hard the walk is, God is always there to walk with me!

pretty scared of the teachers there lehx XD cos they quite strict in discipline XD.

sumtimes i wonder where God is.

sumtimes i wonder whether he even exists!

i hate this doubts!

i prayed to God to stop letting me have this kind of doubts anymore, cos sumtimes becos of this, i might backslide.

sumtimes i also wonder.

whether in prayer i say "Lord, i love you" i wonder, is it from deep down of my heart i say that or for the sake of saying it i say it.

i kept asking God to show himself to me adn to talk to me.
but i guess God is teaching me something now : patience
he wil come to me and talk to me one day, i know it!

cos in his words he say that he shall NEVER forsake me!
i believe in his words!

still cant go to church haha.

still fighting! and jy to those who hav PO and continue fighting! dun backslide nor give up, God is always there to help you and you can do anything through him!

cos it is stated," i can do all things through christ who strengthens me" in his word!

jy to anyone who read this!

and always remember! there is sumone loving you in this world! and he is Christ Jesus our Lord!

haha scared later anyone get confuse to those non-christians.

ok... Lord Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are although three diff names but are the same, get it? haha

God bless! gottago! going bugis street later XD



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15