Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, December 13, 2007
hi guys! i m still fighting to go to church! haha, i feel my self growing more and more into christ each and every day!

OH!

i remeber myself arguing about saving electricity in phone.
haha, pretty funny though.
and i dunno where we had dragged it into christianity and i was like saying : "as christians...(in chinese)" then she rebutted me quickly: you dont say you are christian now, who are you to say that you are a christian? i dont allow it!

wow, a bit of a shock eh?

i didnt said anything awhile.
i was fighting in my heart, whether to tell my mum that i AM a christian.
the other part of me says that i shouldnt , as it might cause more trouble.
i prayed to God in my heart to ask for courage to acknowledge my self as his son.

then i remembered a verse from the bible: "if you are ashamed of me before men, i will be ashamed of you before my father"

i plucked up the courage, and told my mum:
i am a believer of christ, and i believe that he IS real, my father, and i am his son!

my mum said sumthing which amused me.

"where got people say that he is the son of God wan?"

i feel really soooo Funny!

LOL

i told my sis all this and she was like amused too.

cos God WANTS us to be his children.

haha

God bless! gottago!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15