Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, December 08, 2007
sometimes it feels no one understands, i dun even know why i do the things i do...

haix...

i feel my friendship with Edith is going to end very soon.

i cant tok to her animore, i dunno what to say to her animore.

not that i m guilty of toking abt her in the blog

but, i m really hopeless about her ler...

i jus feel that no one really understands me(except God)

when jus now i heard wat Edith said me of, i really wanted to cry, honestly.

i hav lost a lot of friends this few times...

well she just confronted me just now.

haha...
i really need God with me now.

God, where are you??

is it something i had done wrong and that u wish for me to change first in order to come to me again?
please let me know

i pray, in Jesus dear name.

amen

Lord please hear my plea!

i wish u were there to comfort me.

please help me oh Lord!


aniwae... enough of this sad thing, i wish to put them away.

anyone interested of going out?

Summer just asked me to invite people, so if u wanna go to somewhere or do sumthing like watching a movie, u can jus tagged here or sms me or email me.

thanks

God bless!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15