Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
hey guys , sorry for the long updates, quite lazy these few days XD

aniwae, yesterday God let me learnt a lesson and it was great!

Yesterday, i was installing a maple patch, and an error occured. i was so scared actually, fearing anything had happened to my com or the game, therefore, i made a quick prayer, asking God to help me solve this problem and hope that it will go smoothly.

the second time i tried, it still failed, and i make an anxious and quick prayer again.

i tried the third time, still didnt work.

i tried restarting the com then.

its was till then i realised i had make a mistake.

its was said in the bible to be patient in prayer and that put trust in God and believe that you have recieved it with thanksgivings.

its was till then i realised that i had lack trust in God and that he wants me to know that i should have trusted him.

i make another prayer this time, slow, calm and patient.

i apologised to God and told him how sorry i was for not trusting him, and i promised to him that i will try my very best, not to doubt him or not to trust him again.

this time round i tried again.

it worked!

the patch went on smoothly and fast, and there were no more errors than.

PRAISE THE LORD!

My Lord is so powerful that he can make any things into a learning experience and i really thank him for it, i really thank him to forgive me of my distrusting in him and.

i LOVE you myLord!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15