Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
hi guys i m bac in blogging once again! (haven blogged since three days ago)

haha

aniwae i always have doubts in christ and God and sis is always there to clear my doubts.
and jus nice i got another "kor" haha thanks Nelson! hahaa

its always like in my prayers, i always says "thank you Lord, i love you"

but the problem is: by saying i love you, i dunno whether that come deep down from my heart.

and i have seen God working miraclesfor me each and everyday!

i was so tired, having such a terrible headache yesterday.

theni debated whether or not i should read the bible.

my sis, then told me that God will give me strength and energy to read the bible, like how she had praised and worshipped God at 4a.m. that day in camp although she was sooooo tired, she still got the strength to worship and praise God.

i began to read the bible.

for a split second, my headache and tiredness swooshed away!

praise the Lord!

i began reading the bible and there was such a big amount of energy in me, all the tiredness had gone away!

i read the book of '' everyday with Jesus for new christians"
and that day's chapter was about discipline. and it says that we ought to control our body into reading the bible and not the other way round.

wow!

God specially planned that verse for me! to show that i CAN read his word no matter how tired, how painful my headache was!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15