Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, November 30, 2007
hi guys!!! came bac blogging, cos i hav something to blog abt! aniwae, i was so surprised that one of my friends was saved by christ and apologised to me abt what she had done to me by calling me "gay" or "sissy". i m realli sooooooo happeeeeee for her!

God has been making miracles for my friends! whoo hooo! praise the Lord!

i m sooooo happeee that so many of my friends has been saved by God!

its like i m so happy to know that many of my friends was saved! whoo hooo


i chatted with her over the phone(which we hadnt did for a long time) and i really see that she had really grown alot in christ and she had mature alot!

praise the Lord!

jia you Jeviene for your walk with God! you can do it man! jyjy!

i shal end this post by saying: God loves you(those who read this), and so do i!



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15