Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Friday, November 23, 2007
haix sian... another unhappy day...

my mum and sis having a bit of cold war... very sian

yesterday, my mum yelled my sis to wake up(maybe not yelling) cos she slep from 8-9 and my mum told her might as well wake up, brush teeth, on aircon and go to sleep till tmr, but my sis jus said bac so irritatably that she will go herself, and my mum got angry.

after she awoke, my mum wants to know more abt the camp, but my sis was so irritated(cos she did not like being awoken while she was sleeping and being awoken by being yelled at)then she said irritatably to her again.

mum got angry, she said that she dunno nxt year whether she wanted to let her go church camp again nxt year.

haix...

i dunno hus in the wrong but i guess both are.

cos my sis resembles mum VERY MUCH

when my mum jus awoke, u cannot tok to her much.

She will be very IRRITATED.

jus like my sis! haha

both are alike in ways!

haha....

my sis is jus like my mum.

they tok loudly and there is a certain time that u MUST not tok to them.

or else... (i guess u noe the ending)

aniwae, i hope tt God will help me and them out of this

byesss



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15