Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
me and my life! (hahas)

haha! thanks for whoever reads this post! really grateful to check out my blog and wanting to noe my life hahass hope u enjoy reading wat i wrote abt me and my life and my walk with God!



well( dunno how to start sia!)

its starts like this lor...

its like a little boy going to school always being terrorised by friends and like always so sad and sometimes crying over it.

always scolded "sissy" or "gay" or "you are a girl"

its not a very nice feeling i tell u REALLY not nice

started trying to argue back or ignore but it came to a useless ending(well its jus the begining actually)

pretty useless lar

there had not been a day of rest of being terrorised.

how sad...

no choice

endured for 3 years (if u count pri 1 to pri 6 then six year ba but pri 1 n pri2 not much)

now secondary one!

still have this kind of torture lor but i have grown of BRAVERY and COURAGE (well still a bit timid and afraid of the dark haha)

i didnt noe how many times i was sad about being bullied.

actually my case is a bit better then others actually.

but,think! three years! pretty long eh?

but now i know God!

i know how to love! how to forgive and forget!

i told those ppl hu bullied me that i forgaven them for what they hav done even when they dunno tt how hurt i was.

one of the person i spoke to told me to F*** off. others ignored.

pretty sad isnt it?

but still

i noe GOD

wanna noe why?

read on!

when i was primary 6-5 my sis was impacted by friends about christianity

those friends were : rebecca, fedora, cerlyn and others... (i onli remember these few sorry if i didnt put yours!)

at first sometimes do mock her abt christianity. (how dumb i was rite? to be used by the devil!)

but i was soon impacted by my sis about christianity too!

i had the desire "i wan to be a chrisitian!"

pri 5-6 was the time i believed but i had not been on fire or confessed to God.

it was this year, 2007, i made the confession.

i told God how i want to know him, love him, and believed in him.

CONFESSION MADE! whoo hoo

i was still fighting now to be able to go to church, heart of God church!

my sis too! we are both fighting!

thank you my lord! for saving me and loving me and planning out my life!

thank you lord, too , for giving me such a good sister that she can help me clear my doubts through you when i have one.

THANK YOU MY LORD.

I LOVE YOU!

and in here, i will REALLY,REALLY thanks my LORD for giving me such a wonderful life and always be there for me.

i also want to thanks my sister (her name is see ting wei) that she had been really helping me and motivating me to know more about christ and had helped me got saved from God.

i really love u sis.

and i really LOVE you God!

(thats my life story! its true ok!)



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15