Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
haixxx...

i seems very useless lehx... useless...

i seemed to not be helping myself to go to church, but instead i had gotten my sis into risking her chance to go to church.

haix....


u noe wats been stopping me to go to church?

its the word "you are too young to understand"

haixxxxx....

my parents kept saying this, " u cannot go to church, you are too young to understand"

u noe wat kids hate to hear?

"you are too young to understand"

althought it might be true that we may SOMETIMES dun understand.

but still, why do parents look down on us?

i dun like the feeling where i am looked down on, dont u?

i feel so useless to myself, in the fact that i always get my sister into trouble.

why do my parents always insist that my sister always "force" me to go to church?

she did not "force" me, i wan to go MYSELF!

my mother kept insisting that my sister told me not to bother about any of both of my parents, but just to go church.

why do she blame my sister? she did not do any wrong!

i feel so hopeless as a brother, that i cant protect my sis like how she protected me.

God can u help me?

i know u r there, i know u can hear my plea.

please, my Lord! help me out of this! i realli need your assistance.

thank u my Lord for always being there for me. i know u can help me out of this. thank u my Lord.

let me not feel useless animore, for my body made by you is useful.

"everything i am for your kingdom cause"

thank u my Lord.

Amen



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15