Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, November 26, 2007
haixx... siann...

i wanna go to church but my parents dun allow...

i am going to keep fiting and i know tt one day i WILL go to church.
the devil will not be able to stop me frm going to church cos my God is more powerful then him!

praise the lord!

i m realli desperate to go to church, but my parents kept saying that i m too young to go to church. (i m not sure why)

HELP can anione help me??!!!!

hahass...

Lord i really hope that i can be able to go to church as soon as possible.
i hope that my parents will allow me to go soon and that i will be able to listen to your word with many of my brothers and sisters and that i will yearn to and know you more. and most importantly i will yearn and want to LOVE you more! Lord i really hope that i can be able to go for christmas service, but not just it but for EVERY services that i can go .i really really hope that i can be able to go for christmas service. please help me lord. thank you lord. thank you so much Lord, i know u can help me out of this. thank you. i love you Lord. Amen

~end of prayer~

i really hope tt i can be able to go for christmas services. if i cant go for the rest of the services i really hope tt i can go for the christmas service. i really hope so.

i trust you my Lord and i believe that u can help me out of this. let me have faith but not fear so that the holy spirit may work in me. thank you Lord.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15