Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Saturday, November 24, 2007
yea! feel so hapeeeee.... getting my hp bac today! i can sing praises nad worship God again! whoo hooo

aniwae, had a little arguement(not actually counted arguement, jus a light one)about a christian marrying a non-christian. haha

complicated...

i jus told my dad that God will plan someone that suits u best for you.

so, then we jus say and say and say...

i jus said tt the christian might backslide cos to please his/her partner.

and the christian might not want to acknowledge his/her religion.

then i told my dad , its either u choose man, or God.

God gives us a choice, to choose him, or man/devil.

aniwae, i duno how we dragged frm christmas to this,then to priorities

then my dad asked me : if u were to choose: who will u choose? me or God?

GOODNESS!

i told him, its not i should or i must, but i WANT to put God first.

dissapointment flit into his face.

i told him quickly : its not tt i put God first i will kick u aside, but i will still cont'd loving u too.

i said: i noe its hard for u to realise tt i knew u so many years, and in the end i jus knew God a few mths and then i put him first.

i told him i understand

but dad if u r reading

i will want to say i really love you

it doesnt mean tt i put God first i will not love u animore.

i will still cont'd loving u i promise. i really promise.

please understand me.



What about me?
Im a ChiLd of God;
God loves me for who i am:)
DaryL See Yu Xiang, 15